December 05, 2012

Swimming

We picked up a month long membership at the local athletic club while we're home for the holidays. The club is less than a mile from my parents house and offers something we've been dying to try- Hot Yoga classes. It also has a 25 yard, 6 lane swimming pool. I barely got to swim while we were on the road this year, so I was really looking forward to finally getting some laps in. Yesterday afternoon, after working on Christmas presents in the morning, I went to the club after lunch and had an amazing swim. I had the pool all to myself. It was EPIC.


The six lane lap pool at the Fayetteville Athletic Club
The indoor/outdoor pool at FAC...all to myself!
I swam a mile and then stretched out in the sauna with my new book, Born to Run.

Happy Swimming!

M.

Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment