January 15, 2012

Mom's kitchen

We've been living with my folks the last week, and I think I have gained at least 10 pounds. I think one of mom's worst fears is that her children will go hungry, so she makes sure to always have at least three meal options in the fridge, and something fresh cooking on the stove. One of the things Skyler learned early on  when he started dating me is that you can't come to my parent's house and not be hungry. That is not an option. Preferably you come starved, as you will be served at least three courses, and then invited to tea with dessert. We have no complaints though, the food, as always, has been most excellent. Here is what we had for breakfast this morning:

Our own Intl House of Pancakes!
Happy Yummy Sunday Morning,

M.

Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment